Req # 100780
Senior Product Manager, Wellbeing
San Francisco, CA US
Employee: Full Time Employee
Castlight’s Core Product Lines Group is responsible for building an innovative and highly scalable SaaS platform and consumer-grade applications that empower people to make better healthcare decisions and achieve better outcomes for themselves and their families. The Senior Product Manager will be responsible for Castlight’s wellbeing offerings.
This is a tremendous opportunity for individuals who want to be able to make a difference in the wellbeing of millions people worldwide . This person is passionate and dedicated about leveraging and expanding their product management skills in creating consumer-grade applications that help create regular habits and lasting changes for the wellbeing of mind, body, and wallet.
- Design and execute experiences that influence behavior and inspire daily engagement
- Develop use cases, prototypes and requirements that inspire and empower engineers, sales and customers
- Champion products through the development process, ensuring they meet the vision
- Define and analyze metrics that will improve the product
- Research customer needs and market opportunities
- Develop strategic decision frameworks
- Collaborate with teams to internally promote and empower the organization to successfully sell and implement wellbeing products
- 4+ years product management experience with emphasis on taking products from idea stage to enterprise adoption
- Experience designing products that influence behavior and inspire daily engagement
- Super comfortable absorbing complex, abstract requirements and developing actionable plans
- Proficient in engaging users and stakeholders and figuring out goals, priorities and hidden desires
- Experience creating consumer-grade mobile-first applications
- Ability to guide senior management through strategic decisions
- Strong technical background and natural ease to work effectively with highly talented engineers
- Knowledge of healthcare ecosystem and major trends is a plus
- Passion and dedication a must.
- Positive attitude and comfort with ambiguity.
- Bias toward action, with a can-do approach to shifting priorities in a constantly-changing environment.
- Knack for forming productive working relationships in a highly decentralized, matrixed organization.
- Fast learner; ability to get up to speed on complex concepts very quickly.
- Thrive in a demanding, rapidly changing, highly cross-functional work environment.