Product Marketing Manager
San Francisco, CA US
Castlight Health is looking for a strategic, creative and motivated individual to join our Product Marketing team. This individual will drive product strategy, pricing and positioning, create compelling product messaging, and set-up customer-facing teams (sales, customer success) for success.. This is a highly collaborative role, and this individual should be able to work in close partnership with Product Management, other marketing functions, Sales, and external organizations to drive product success.
The ideal candidate for this role takes a proactive approach to evaluating market conditions and customer needs, building external messaging and internal training collateral, building external relationships with relevant industry organizations, has knowledge of the health care space, and a “roll up your sleeves” attitude. We’re looking for a savvy and creative individual with an exceptionally strong strategic mindset and bias towards execution.
This role is instrumental in contributing towards Castlight’s product success and provides substantial exposure to Castlight’s Sales, Marketing, Product Management, and senior leadership team.
- As one of five members of our Product Marketing team, this individual will own a feature or module of Castlight’s platform
- Partner closely with Product Management and Castlight’s Strategy teams to develop and understand product strategy, develop messaging and positioning, and lead go-to-market efforts for Castlight’s products
- Produce high-quality external content to support the go-to-market and marketing efforts, including presentations, webinars, solution guides, and demo videos
- Work closely with Sales and Customer Success to inspire, motivate, and track impact of products and go-to-market strategies
- Contribute to regular long-term product planning efforts
- 3+ years working experience in product marketing, strategy consulting, or solutions consulting / sales engineering
- Ability to partner with and earn respect of both Sales and Product Management leaders
- Some knowledge of the health care industry, Human Capital Management, HR IT industry or related experience helpful but not required
- Experience building stellar customer-facing presentations from the ground up
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills and ability to generate strong external relationships
- Proven ability to run complex processes, navigate organizations, and lead meetings effectively and efficiently
- Accountable, proactive and thoughtful with high attention to detail and strategic problem solving skills
- Willingness to travel approximately 10%
- BS/BA required