Product Marketing Manager, Growth
San Francisco, CA US
At Castlight, our mission is to empower people to make the best choices for their health and to help companies make the most of their health benefits. We offer a health benefits platform that engages employees to make better healthcare decisions and can guide them to the right program, care, and provider. The platform also enables benefit leaders to communicate and measure their programs while driving employee engagement with targeted, relevant communications.
The Product Marketing Manager, Growth will play a key role in defining Castlight’s market presence by leading the development of our core sales and marketing materials. Partnering closely with sales and marketing stakeholders, as well as our world-class design team, the Product Marketing Manager will own essential components of our go-to-market playbook, including the core pitch deck and key pieces of collateral such as case studies, brochures, and interactive media. In addition, the Product Marketing Manager will project manage Castlight’s “Content Engine”, a cross-functional process that will power the entire company’s market-facing content creation. An ideal candidate for this role must be a truly effective communicator, boldly imaginative, experienced with wide range of communication modalities, and intensely collaborative.
This role is absolutely vital to Castlight’s go-to-market success and will provide substantial exposure to Castlight’s leadership team, as well as ample opportunities for career growth.
- Project manage and operationalize our cross-functional “Content Engine” to promote cross-stakeholder collaboration, effective prioritization, and clear visibility into the asset creation process.
- Define and produce core elements of Castlight’s sales pitch including key slides and talking points.
- Produce and project manage the creation of major pieces of print, digital, and multimedia content.
- Collaborate closely with the marketing team and other subject matter experts to set marketing priorities and communicate key messages.
- Uncover fresh ideas for sales and marketing materials, including ones we can execute on rapidly, as well as others that push the envelope on what is possible.
- Collaborate closely with design team to make sure our assets are the most beautiful in the industry.
- Exceptionally capable project manager; can drive a process to ensure close collaboration and effective execution across numerous stakeholders.
- Insanely good communicator—written, visual, and spoken
- A storyteller with a knack for distilling complex product information and enterprise business problems into clear messages
- Demonstrated ability to manage go-to-market content for a B2B SaaS company
- Ideal candidates could include: Product Marketers or Content Strategists who work for a B2B SaaS Company; Ex-Consultants with a knack for writing and design.
- Experience in the digital health or health benefits space is a big plus
- BS/BA required
- MBA or similar work experience recommended
We are Castlight and we are…
* Changing healthcare is a team sport
* Teamwork requires respect
* Direct feedback is a gift that improves us
* Diversity makes us stronger
* We take care of ourselves and each other=
ON A MISSION
* We put our mission first
* We are here to transform healthcare
* We tackle complex problems with curiosity, passion, and ambition
* We bring our best every day
* We learn and grow together
MAKING THINGS HAPPEN
* Done well is better than perfect
* We move fast to accelerate execution and learning
* We are empowered to take action
* We own the outcome
* We win together
Castlight Health provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Castlight Health will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.