Performance Test Engineer
San Francisco, CA US
At Castlight, our mission is to empower people to make the best choices for their health and to help companies make the most of their health benefits. We offer a health benefits platform that engages employees to make better healthcare decisions and can guide them to the right program, care, and provider. The platform also enables benefit leaders to communicate and measure their programs while driving employee engagement with targeted, relevant communications.
As a Performance Test Engineer at Castlight, you will design and execute the performance testing strategy. You will use your Java, Jmeter, and API automation skills to develop and utilize test frameworks and automation for complex software-as-a-service (SaaS). You will develop test strategy, test plans and execute tests. You will work closely with software architects and site reliability engineers to model production workloads. You’ll have the opportunity to participate in frequent internal quality engineering training.
- 3+ years of experience in performance, scalability, reliability (PSR)
- 2+ years of professional experience in JMeter
- Working knowledge of MySQL or MongoDB.
- Working knowledge of Git.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Service-Oriented Architecture
- Bash or Python scripting
We are Castlight and we are…
* Changing healthcare is a team sport
* Teamwork requires respect
* Direct feedback is a gift that improves us
* Diversity makes us stronger
* We take care of ourselves and each other=
ON A MISSION
* We put our mission first
* We are here to transform healthcare
* We tackle complex problems with curiosity, passion, and ambition
* We bring our best every day
* We learn and grow together
MAKING THINGS HAPPEN
* Done well is better than perfect
* We move fast to accelerate execution and learning
* We are empowered to take action
* We own the outcome
* We win together
Castlight Health provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Castlight Health will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.