Customer Success Manager
Charlotte, NC US
At Castlight, our mission is to empower people to make the best choices for their health and to help companies make the most of their health benefits. We offer a health benefits platform that engages employees to make better healthcare decisions and can guide them to the right program, care, and provider. The platform also enables benefit leaders to communicate and measure their programs while driving employee engagement with targeted, relevant communications.
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for owning a book of business and making the customers in that book as successful as possible. The focus is on relationship building, understanding client needs and managing the contractual fulfillment of assigned accounts. The ideal candidate will have a background in mid to large-scale customer relationship management, with demonstrated success exceeding expectations and in retaining and growing business relationship. The ideal candidate will be able to manage all aspects of an account (relationship development, reporting, metrics, anticipating customer needs).
This role requires flexibility and the ability to adapt to the evolving needs of the organization. There will be opportunities for career growth based on performance and interest, including management opportunities.
At Castlight Health, the Customer Success Manager role is the "buck stops here" responsibility with customers and partners. As such, we're looking for a mid-level, savvy account management professional with exceptional judgment and tact.
- Manage and own mid-to-large scale customer relationships including effectively setting and managing client expectations
- Own all aspects of customer renewals including ensuring ongoing customer satisfaction, articulating Castlight’s value story and identifying opportunities for upsells
- Must be well versed in escalation management, including working directly with VP level customer contacts to build relationships and resolve issues as they arise.
- Identify and articulate customer business objectives in order to meet and exceed them; serve as customer advocate within Castlight
- Develop project plans, issue logs, and communicate status to internal and external teams
- Keep the Castlight Health team informed and ahead of potential risks
- Approximately 20-30% regional travel is required.
- 5+ years of client/ account management or similar
- Health benefits experience strongly preferred
- Experience in healthcare (health plan, analytics, ACO, etc.) is strongly preferred
- Experience servicing mid to large national (Fortune 500) accounts for both services and support
- Project management and tracking
- Excellent presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Comfort in giving product demonstrations
- Ability to engage interpersonally with all levels of an organization
- Able to thrive in a matrixed organizational structure
- Process-driven and analytical thinker
- Strong leadership abilities including: high accountability, proactive in nature, thoughtfulness
- High level of comfort with fast-paced environments
- Benefits consulting experience or familiarity a plus
- IT/Tech familiarity strongly preferred
- Education BA/BS required
We are Castlight and we are…
* Changing healthcare is a team sport
* Teamwork requires respect
* Direct feedback is a gift that improves us
* Diversity makes us stronger
* We take care of ourselves and each other=
ON A MISSION
* We put our mission first
* We are here to transform healthcare
* We tackle complex problems with curiosity, passion, and ambition
* We bring our best every day
* We learn and grow together
MAKING THINGS HAPPEN
* Done well is better than perfect
* We move fast to accelerate execution and learning
* We are empowered to take action
* We own the outcome
* We win together
Castlight Health provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Castlight Health will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.