Health Plan Channel Manager
San Francisco, US
At Castlight, our mission is to empower people to make the best choices for their health and to help companies make the most of their health benefits. We offer a health benefits platform that engages employees to make better healthcare decisions and can guide them to the right program, care, and provider. The platform also enables benefit leaders to communicate and measure their programs while driving employee engagement with targeted, relevant communications.
DescriptionCastlight Health is looking for a strategic and motivated individual to join our Health Plan Go-to-Market team as Channel Manager. This position will fuel the growth of the company, with responsibility for managing Castlight’s most strategic channel relationships with our health plan partners. In this role, you will be responsible for helping chart the health plan strategy and accountable for delivering on our shared growth targets with our partners.
The ideal candidate for this role takes a proactive approach to building relationships with channel partners, evaluating market conditions and customer needs, driving external messaging and internal training, and developing partner strategy. We’re looking for a savvy and creative individual with an exceptionally strong strategic mindset and bias towards execution.
This role is instrumental in contributing towards Castlight’s growth and provides substantial exposure to Castlight’s senior leadership team.
- Develop joint Go-to-Market strategy with health plan partners
- Develop and manage to quarterly and annual growth goals with our health plan partners
- Facilitate ongoing planning & forecasting sessions with partners to hold health plan partners accountable towards strategy and growth goals
- Manage a tracking & reporting process on health plan partner pipeline and channel via Salesforce.com
- Partner closely with Field Sales leadership and Field Sales representatives as they work partnered deals
- Partner closely with Castlight’s Marketing and Product teams as they develop high-quality content to support the go-to-market and marketing efforts
- Support overall company health plan strategy efforts and new health plan partnership pursuits
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years experience in sales or partnership development, with strong bias towards health plan / health care organizations and candidates that worked in sales or account management at a health plan
- Demonstrated ability to grow and manage partner pipeline; strong sales history and consistent quota achievement
- Proven ability to run complex/matrix partner processes, navigate organizations, and lead meetings effectively and efficiently
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills and ability to generate strong external relationships
- Accountable, proactive and thoughtful with high attention to detail and strategic problem solving skills
- Willingness to travel approximately 40%
- BS/BA required; MBA or MPH preferred
We are Castlight and we are…
* Changing healthcare is a team sport
* Teamwork requires respect
* Direct feedback is a gift that improves us
* Diversity makes us stronger
* We take care of ourselves and each other=
ON A MISSION
* We put our mission first
* We are here to transform healthcare
* We tackle complex problems with curiosity, passion, and ambition
* We bring our best every day
* We learn and grow together
MAKING THINGS HAPPEN
* Done well is better than perfect
* We move fast to accelerate execution and learning
* We are empowered to take action
* We own the outcome
* We win together
Castlight Health provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Castlight Health will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.