Product Manager, Insights and Reporting
Mountain View, CA US
At Castlight, our mission is to empower people to make the best choices for their health and to help companies make the most of their health benefits. We offer a health benefits platform that engages employees to make better healthcare decisions and can guide them to the right program, care, and provider. The platform also enables benefit leaders to communicate and measure their programs while driving employee engagement with targeted, relevant communications.
DescriptionAt Castlight, our mission is to empower people to make the best choices for their health and to help companies make the most of their health benefits. Our solutions come together to improve employee experience across the entire health journey. They guide employees to take steps towards better health, whether they are healthy, managing a condition, or actively seeking medical care. The platform that powers these solutions, enables benefit leaders to promote benefits programs and resources while driving employee engagement with targeted, relevant communications.
The Castlight Insights product team is responsible for building customer facing insights and reporting products. Over 200 employers, many from the fortune 500 list, use Castlight insights and reporting products to measure the level of employee engagement with health benefits, view health related inputs from their employee population, and get a view of the machine learning driven predictions of their employees’ health care needs.
- Develop detailed customer personas, product definition documents, user stories and test cases for insights and reporting products.
- Work with customers, enterprise dataware house teams and analytics team to define aggregate data
- Lead the engineering team in the development and delivery of insights products and features.
- Contribute to product roadmap for insights products, in collaboration with product leadership team.
- Identify, prioritize, and productize key reports with adjacent analytics teams such as customer analytics and product analytics.
- Constantly explore opportunities to solve challenging problems using machine learning and data science capabilities to help drive actionable insights
- 3+ years experience in product management, with at least 2+ years in the cloud software industry.
- Experience in data visualizations and reporting is highly preferred.
- Strong track record of leading a cross-functional team to deliver an insights product.
- Bachelor or Master of Science degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Experience with agile product development cycles and tools.
- Experience in the analytics industry including the fields of data science and machine learning.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills with abilities to tell succinct stories, to state things simply and persuasively to different internal, external, business and technical audiences.
- Deep design thinking, customer empathy, market understanding, data-driven execution
- Cross-functional collaboration across time zones and countries.
- Is intuitive and attentive to user interface and user experience.
- Ideal candidate will have experience designing, developing and delivering cloud software products.
- Shipped multiple product releases for consumer or enterprise customers.
We are Castlight and we are…
* Changing healthcare is a team sport
* Teamwork requires respect
* Direct feedback is a gift that improves us
* Diversity makes us stronger
* We take care of ourselves and each other=
ON A MISSION
* We put our mission first
* We are here to transform healthcare
* We tackle complex problems with curiosity, passion, and ambition
* We bring our best every day
* We learn and grow together
MAKING THINGS HAPPEN
* Done well is better than perfect
* We move fast to accelerate execution and learning
* We are empowered to take action
* We own the outcome
* We win together
Castlight Health provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Castlight Health will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.