Req # 101017
Business Systems Analyst
Charlotte, NC US
Employee: Full Time Employee
The Business Applications Analyst is a new role within IT Services Business Applications Team. This position is responsible for the analysis, procurement, management, maintenance, security and integration of SaaS and on-premise business applications. A qualified candidate should have the ability to operate as a partner, trusted advisor and entry point for business constituents to request services, work priorities and ensure end-to-end planning for technology enabled business solutions. This is a high growth position and prior experience is required. Reports to the Director of IT Services.
- Responsible for business relationships, application performance, and the identification and delivery of new and existing application services to meet the business users known and emerging needs.
- Responsible for building, managing and delivering a portfolio of technology programs and projects that improve business process capabilities
- Responsible for developing and managing an Applications plan working with the senior management of the business
- Responsible for directing and evaluating feasibility studies, project scoping and project planning for business application projects
- Define, plan, and direct the execution of a broad range of technical projects, while balancing the competing demands of scope, time, cost, quality, resources, and risk.
- Responsible for establishing priorities and schedules for business application projects
- Oversee and participate in project execution and actively manage the project portfolio
- Manage relationships with various technology and business communities to achieve project objectives across the project portfolio
- Conduct risk management planning, identification, analysis and monitoring on projects
- Responsible for managing the support of the Production business applications including system modifications and maintenance
- Responsible for application support, development and deployment
- 4-6 years Information Systems Management Experience
- Should be experienced with broad set of corporate IT initiatives and applications like Salesforce, NetSuite, Workday, Concur, Jira, Clarizen, Okta and other business SaaS applications and emerging solutions
- Possess a strong business and customer/client focus.
- Ability to interact and influence variety of users and senior management
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Experience with deep understanding of IT applications and technology
- Strong Program/Project Management Skills - Demonstrated success in large project implementations
- Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities
- Very strong collaboration, negotiation, and influence capability required
- BS degree –preferably in Computer Science