Req # 101031
Account Development Representative
Boston, MA US
Employee: Full Time Employee
Castlight Health is on a mission to make it as easy as humanly possible to navigate healthcare and live happier, healthier, more productive lives.
We are seeking an Account Development Representative (ADR) on the East Coast. The ADR will report to an Account Development Manager or Director and is tasked with setting up meetings with prospects, brokers and consultants for our field sales team. Those meetings will lead to opportunities that progress through the sales funnel.
The ADR will work closely with field sales representatives to generate pipeline in their respective territories. The individual who will excel in this role is used to a start-up environment, thrives on a fast-paced tempo, has a strong work ethic, exceeds expectations, is flexible, nimble and able to continually course correct, respects and cares for co-workers, is organized, accountable, and hard-wired for success.
- Outbound prospecting of large companies, consultants, and brokers via account and contact research, cold calling and emailing in order to educate and qualify decision makers for the purpose of arranging high quality discovery calls.
- Qualify inbound leads and follow-up as necessary.
- Research targeted accounts to identify key contacts and critical account information prior to a prospecting call.
- Achieve or exceed goals related to pipeline creation via meetings held and opportunities advanced through the sales stages.
- Continue to learn and build your knowledge of the healthcare industry, digital health, Castlight Health, and the competitive landscape.
- Manage and log activity in Salesforce.com and communicate upcoming meetings via Appointment Briefings.
- Minimum of 2 years of lead generation or inside sales experience with a proven track-record of consistent success.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a high energy, dynamic sales team environment
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com, Microsoft Office, Google Apps, and sales tools such as LinkedIn, Outreach, data.com, etc.
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills.