Req # 101033
San Francisco, CA US
Employee: Full Time Employee
Castlight is in need of a strategic and execution-driven individual to manage its long-term partnership and co-development efforts with large, national health plans.
The ideal candidate for this role will have significant experience in developing partnership strategies, delivering on-time project execution, managing software release planning activities, and nurturing external relationships.
- Project manage the program roadmap and milestones and associated work streams for large strategic partnership and co-development effort
- Serve as the day-to-day liaison between external health plan partner and internal cross functional teams, fostering ongoing relationship with various business and technical stakeholders
- Work closely with key functional leads across the organization (Product, Engineering, Product Marketing, Operations, etc.) to ensure on-time delivery of roadmap commitments
- Facilitate release planning and release execution on a monthly basis
- Support executive-level communication in steering committee meetings, leadership on-sites, etc.
- Must have 2+ years of business development, program management, client/customer-facing, strategy, and/or general management experience in the health care or health benefits space
- Vendor/partner management and negotiation skills preferred
- Strong PowerPoint & Excel skills with a passion for delivering insights and driving results
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with distinction in driving discussions with senior executives internally to Castlight Health and across partner organizations
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams both internally and externally to manage and implement complex development projects & partnerships
- Prior work experience in the healthcare industry, ideally with deep understanding of the health plan, health benefits or health IT landscape
- High impact communication
- Leadership disposition
- Detail oriented
- Driving results and on-time execution
- Business acumen and judgment
- Strategic decision making
- Cultivating partnerships
- Sales ability / persuasiveness