Req # 101104
Senior Product Marketing Manager
San Francisco, CA US
Employee: Full Time Employee
Have you worked at an Enterprise B2B SaaS company and launched product to market across different functions (Sales, Demand Gen, Product, Partner, CSM, etc..)? Do you have strong business acumen and aspire to be the ‘GM’ of the business?
Do you consider yourself an amazing storyteller? Someone who can take fact based messaging/positioning and make it memorable and repeatable by turning it into a story?
Castlight Health is looking for a strategic, creative and motivated individual to join our Product Marketing team. This individual will drive product strategy, pricing and positioning, create compelling product messaging, and set-up customer-facing teams (sales, customer success) for success. This is a highly collaborative role, and this individual should be able to work in close partnership with Demand Generation, Corporate Marketing, Sales, and external organizations to drive success.
Sound like you? Read on:
You possess a record of success in marketing a SaaS solution, and delivering measurable results. You thrive in a team environment and work enthusiastically with colleagues outside the immediate team to achieve company goals. You take a proactive approach to evaluating market conditions and customer needs, building external messaging and internal training collateral, building external relationships with relevant industry organizations, has knowledge of the health care space, and a “roll up your sleeves” attitude. Join our team of savvy and creative individuals with an exceptionally strong strategic mindset and bias towards execution.
This role is instrumental in contributing towards Castlight’s product success and provides substantial exposure to Castlight’s Sales, Marketing, Product Management, and senior leadership team.
- As one of six members of our Product Marketing team, this individual will own a GTM segment for Castlight
- Partner closely with Sales, Partner, Product and Castlight’s Customer Success teams to develop and understand product strategy, story tell through messaging and positioning, and lead go-to-market efforts for Castlight’s products
- Produce high-quality external content to support the go-to-market and thought leadership marketing efforts, including presentations, webinars, solution guides, and demo videos
- Work closely with Sales and Customer Success to inspire, motivate, and track impact of products and go-to-market strategies
- Contribute to regular long-term product planning efforts
- 5+ years’ experience in product marketing including proven success in driving messaging, positioning and sales enablement
- Experience marketing world-class Software-as-a-Service products.
- Strong analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
- “High-horsepower” thinker – “High Execution” doer
- Some knowledge of the health care industry, Human Capital Management, HR IT industry or related experience helpful but not required
- Experience building stellar customer-facing presentations from the ground up
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills and ability to generate strong external relationships
- Proven ability to run complex processes, navigate organizations, and lead meetings effectively and efficiently
- Accountable, proactive and thoughtful with high attention to detail and strategic problem solving skills
- Willingness to travel approximately 10%
- BS/BA required