San Francisco, CA US
Castlight is looking for a high energy, passionate, and experienced implementation manager to join our Professional Services Team. The Implementation Manager plays a critical role at Castlight, and has a high degree of responsibility and visibility throughout the organization. You will lead the charge to ensure our customers are implemented on time, on budget, without missing the smallest of details.
Successful candidates will have the ability to lead cross-functional teams from sales, data management, product, engineering, customer success, and communications to deliver a comprehensive customer solution.
You must be hard working, extremely organized, and an excellent communicator. You have experience managing complex SaaS implementations with multiple work streams, while juggling the demands of running multiple simultaneous projects.
You are comfortable with technology, and willing to dive in and understand the details of our product. You are excited about the wellness space, able to work collaboratively with HR and Benefits teams to master the details of complex wellness designs, and to determine how best we can leverage the Castlight platform to meet user’s needs.
You are the type of person who thrives in a fast paced environment. You enjoy “rolling up your sleeves”, and have the confidence to deal with ambiguity. You look forward to the challenge of negotiating and influencing multiple internal and external stakeholders, and always put the customer’s success at the top of your priority list.
This is our Implementation Manager.
- Drive project scoping with the customer to define requirements for a Statement of Work that will be turned into a detailed project plan
- Lead project kick-offs and ongoing team meetings
- Maintain detailed project work plans, issue logs, key decisions, open action items, and present the project status to internal management and customer stakeholders
- Manage multiple cross-functional internal teams, and drive the overall progress of the implementation
- Regularly check in on cross work stream project status, identify issues and develop solutions, escalating when necessary to ensure the project stays on track
- Share the customer’s product feedback and ideas with the Castlight product team, and negotiate when a requirement needs to be met through a core product enhancement
- Post-launch, transition the customer from Implementation to the Customer Success and Support teams (your work with the customer ends after launch so you can tackle the next project!)
- 5+ years of customer-facing project management experience, PMI certification a plus
- Experience implementing enterprise grade, data rich, SaaS software applications
- Proven experience managing complex, multi-faceted projects
- Knowledge and experience in the wellness and/or benefits space
- Effective communication and negotiation skills with the ability to engage at all levels of an organization
- Ability to manage and interact with different types of teams (customer, engineering, data management, product, external partners, etc.)
- Creative-minded thinker with the ability to investigate, troubleshoot, and resolve issues by finding workarounds as well as evaluating where true engineering support is needed
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Experience in a startup environment
- Knowledge of Clarizen and Jira is a plus
- Willingness to travel approx. 20% of the time
- BA/BS required