Req # 101093
Health Plan Channel Manager
San Francisco, US
Employee: Full Time Employee
Castlight Health is looking for a strategic and motivated individual to join our Health Plan Go-to-Market team as Channel Manager. This position will fuel the growth of the company, with responsibility for managing Castlight’s most strategic channel relationships with our health plan partners. In this role, you will be responsible for helping chart the health plan strategy and accountable for delivering on our shared growth targets with our partners.
The ideal candidate for this role takes a proactive approach to building relationships with channel partners, evaluating market conditions and customer needs, driving external messaging and internal training, and developing partner strategy. We’re looking for a savvy and creative individual with an exceptionally strong strategic mindset and bias towards execution.
This role is instrumental in contributing towards Castlight’s growth and provides substantial exposure to Castlight’s senior leadership team.
- Develop joint Go-to-Market strategy with health plan partners
- Develop and manage to quarterly and annual growth goals with our health plan partners
- Facilitate ongoing planning & forecasting sessions with partners to hold health plan partners accountable towards strategy and growth goals
- Manage a tracking & reporting process on health plan partner pipeline and channel via Salesforce.com
- Partner closely with Field Sales leadership and Field Sales representatives as they work partnered deals
- Partner closely with Castlight’s Marketing and Product teams as they develop high-quality content to support the go-to-market and marketing efforts
- Support overall company health plan strategy efforts and new health plan partnership pursuits
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years experience in sales or partnership development, with strong bias towards health plan / health care organizations and candidates that worked in sales or account management at a health plan
- Demonstrated ability to grow and manage partner pipeline; strong sales history and consistent quota achievement
- Proven ability to run complex/matrix partner processes, navigate organizations, and lead meetings effectively and efficiently
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills and ability to generate strong external relationships
- Accountable, proactive and thoughtful with high attention to detail and strategic problem solving skills
- Willingness to travel approximately 40%
- BS/BA required; MBA or MPH preferred