Req # 101120
Corporate Marketing Manager
San Francisco, CA US
Employee: Full Time Employee
We’re looking for an experienced corporate marketing manager who is a communications expert, a social media guru, and one loves creating brand campaigns. You’ll be helping us build and promote the Castlight brand in all external facing channels, including social media channels.
The corporate marketing manager will also set strategy, collaborate with cross-functional partners, plan and publish content, measure the impact of activities, and monitor conversations for trends and hot issues. This role will report to the Senior Director, Corporate Marketing.
- Develop communications and talking points for major stakeholders – partners, communications, sales
- Review all customer communications to ensure they are written in the Castlight voice.
- Develop and execute brand and thought leadership campaigns to build affinity and brand awareness
- Own strategic social media planning in support of marketing campaigns, company news, recruitment and brand campaigns
- Manage the social and brand editorial calendar and craft content that will help engage, grow and educate our followers
- Help to manage and organize corporate marketing content in our intranet portal.
- Excellent writing skills while sweating the details for grammar and punctuation.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in social media and community management.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of online marketing platforms, including social media, and web, and their respective participants, and how each platform can be uniquely deployed to meet business objectives, e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Glassdoor, Instagram, etc.
- Experience using social media analytics including Twitter analytics, Google analytics, LinkedIn analytics