Req # 101127
Demand Generation Director
San Francisco, CA US
Employee: Full Time Employee
Castlight is looking for a seasoned Demand Generation Director to spearhead our B2B marketing efforts, which currently contribute to hundreds of millions of dollars in pipeline each year. Your role will be to execute successful campaigns across email, web, and paid media, while also developing processes to measure campaign effectiveness. You will partner closely with our SDR team to amplify their reach, and you will partner with our content marketing, design, and product marketing teams to disseminate high-impact content to our market. Ideal candidates must have a solid command of email marketing technology, account-based marketing tactics, and Salesforce.com reporting. In addition, we are looking for an all-around athlete who can also support the marketing organization’s broader operational effectiveness and strategic planning.
- Plan and execute email marketing programs in Marketo
- Spearhead efforts to list-build, segment, and maintain the data quality of our marketing database
- Project manage cross-functional account-based marketing plays in partnership with our SDR team
- Improve and manage opportunity attribution processes
- Own marketing key marketing reports around pipeline, conversion rates, and campaign performance
- Operationalize lead capture and rapid SDR follow-up from field marketing events, webinars, and other inbound leads
- Manage paid and organic media programs, as well as SEO with support from agencies
Our marketing technology stack:
- Google analytics
- 5-7 years of experience in B2B demand generation.
- Heavy experience using Marketo and Salesforce.com
- Experience managing enterprise lead generation programs and process
- Fantastic program management and communication skills with and a great track record of working across sales, marketing and technology teams.
- You are highly analytical and metrics driven. You love pivot tables and vLookups. You live for the data and are excited to optimize campaigns using those insights.
- Strong results orientation