Mountain View, CA US
Based out of Mountain View, we're looking for a well-rounded Frontend Engineer and Hybrid Mobile Engineer who is interested in delivering snappy, well designed, intuitive interfaces using modern web technologies for our mobile users. Our platform interacts with multitude of health/fitness devices and apps real time data streams. This is an opportunity to be part of a promising company in the exciting digital health/fitness space and to drive a new generation health/fitness platform architecture. If you’ve got the right skills and passion, reach out to us!
What you'll be doing:
- Build native components for iOS or Android to enhance the user experience
- Build responsive front-ends that work on all modern desktop and mobile browsers
- Identify, build and maintain components that can be used across our products and customers.
- Build engaging, beautiful and easy to use interfaces that match our industry-leading designs
- Analyze and evolve components to scale and address new requirements
- With the QA team, jointly develop strategies for automating testing across multiple platforms.
- Strong academic background in Computer Science or a similar field
- 2+ years of experience building native iOS and/or Android applications using Objective-C/Swift and/or Java/Kotlin
- 2+ years of experience with Angular or AngularJS
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Proficient with development tools for the creating and debugging web-based applications
- Team player in a flat-structured, highly-collaborative, agile environment is a must
- Experience with the latest Angular and Ionic framework versions
- Experience with Cordova for hybrid application development on iOS and Android
- Experience working with SVGs and CSS animations
- Experience with web development for large consumer sites
- Experience with back-end development (Node.js, Java or Ruby)